- Accommodations on double/twin-share basis at hotel and double share basis/one room 2 persons share basis on Ondol floored-room in Yeogwans:
3-star hotels (Local First Class 4-star hotels) in Seoul.
Yeogwans in All Areas except Seoul.
* Specification is exceptional.
* 1 FOC (Free Member) is offered on 1/2 twin basis for every 15 paying members.
Yeogwans are Korean style inns which are located in every city, town and tourist resort throughout Korea. Although Yeogwans are not as luxurious as tourist hotels, the facilities are comparable with budget-standard hotels. Yeogwans provides Korean bedding on Ondol floor by mattress called Yo, a quilt known Ibul, and a pillow called Byeogae. In chilly weather, the room is warmed by the Ondol, Korea's unique system of floor heating. Today Yeogwans have Bed-rooms for double/single occupancy along with Ondol-rooms, and both Bed and Ondol-rooms are furnished with private lavatories, bathrooms with hot water and
color TVs. Yeogwans sometimes call themselves "jang", "motel", "hotel", 'park", etc
- Round trip transfers between airport and hotel and all transfers & sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary by private mini-van, mini-bus, medium-bus and motor-coach according to the numbers of the participants (a 45-seater motor-coach is the maximum capacity in Korea for passengers).
- An English speaking guide throughout from meeting at airport until seeing off at airport, an English speaking guide and a Hiking Leader throughout All Mountain Trekkings, all admission fees of trekkings and tour sites, porterage, toll & parking fees, and hotel/other all taxes & service charges